USAID Compliance and Support
We take pride in providing the most up-to-date online training, advocacy, consultancy, and learning solutions for humanitarian and development organizations. We are the leading global provider of USAID training to nonprofit organizations, other USAID implementers, and their partners. We look forward to working with you to provide solutions and build a community of expertise for your organization and our entire sector.
I have learned more from USAID Rules & Regulations in the past 3 days than after years of looking up the regulations myself or talking with others involved in the sector.
- A Humentum USAID Rules & Regulations: Grants & Cooperative Agreements workshop attendee
Browse our upcoming USAID events
Hear what others have to say about our USAID trainings
"Wow! Easy to understand and very useful......doesn't get much better than that!" - Sadou Sako after attending Is Your USAID Spending Allowable?
“Best agency/research admin training I have attended in 28 years of doing this type of work!” - Humentum USAID Rules & Regulations: Grants & Cooperative Agreements workshop attendee
"Even though I have been doing proposals for a few years, it is fantastic to have sector wide best practices and tools." - Humentum USAID Proposal Development: An Introduction workshop attendee
USAID Workshops to make learning more affordable for project teams and organizations
- Financial Management for USAID Funding
- Is Your USAID Spending Allowable?
- IATI Data Publishing
- Maximize your Indirect Cost Recovery
- USAID Contract Management for NGOs: An Introduction
- USAID Cost Proposal: How to Build the Budget
- USAID Cost Reimbursement Contracts Practicum: Winning, Implementing, and Closing Out
- USAID Procurement: Grants & Cooperative Agreements
- USAID Proposal Development: An Introduction
- USAID Proposal Development: From RFA/RFP to Proposal
- USAID Rules & Regulations: Grants & Cooperative Agreements
- USAID Subaward Management
USAID Advocacy and Donor Guidance
We create and advocate for data-driven policies and standards that address sector-wide challenges. Creating targeted outreach and advocacy with donor agencies in the United States, United Kingdom and Europe, we identify obstacles to the effective implementation of foreign assistance, articulate our member’s first-hand experiences, and propose dialogue and solutions that enable positive change.
Humentum Administrative Rulemaking Submissions include updates from OBM, USAID, DOS, and many others.
Humentum members, visit Humentum Connect to view all advocacy updates.
USAID Consultancy and Online Client Workshops
Humentum offers consultancy and online tailored workshops for USAID Compliance and Support. A Humentum online client workshop is an opportunity to build skills and invest in your team's professional development, while keeping teams connected. Our customized client workshops take our typical trainings and tailor them to your organization's specific needs. Humentum's online client workshops always put the learner first, are cohort-based yet allow people to work at their own pace.