PMD Pro 1 Flex - English
|Early - Sep 23||Regular - Aug 05|
LINGOS PMD PRO 1 FLEX: 12-WEEK PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS 1 (PMD PRO 1) COURSE
Understand PMD Pro 1 online and completely on your own time with PMD Pro Flex:
- Learn through engaging videos, assignments, and structured reading.
- Interact and learn with other participants and a facilitator in a virtual and social learning environment.
- Earn points for various tasks completed, including watching videos, completing assignments, leaving comments and interacting with others.
- The more tasks you complete, the more points you’ll earn. And the quicker you earn these points, the sooner you’ll complete the course.
To successfully complete the course within 12 weeks, we recommend that you dedicate at least four hours per week.
You will be prepared and ready to take the PMD Pro 1 exam by the end of the course.
The course fee includes access to all aspects of the course. This does not include the PMD Pro 1 exam certification fee.
As a participant, you will also receive a project management capacity assessment tool that you can use with your own projects and in your organization.
About PMD Pro 1
PMD Pro 1 is the first level of the Project Management in Development Professional certification series.
Contextualized for the international development sector, it includes content that provides the successful participants with sufficient project management knowledge to work as an informed member of a project team in the sector.
The PMD Pro 1 qualification is also a pre-requisite for the PMD Pro 2 qualification.
- Welcome and Introduction to PMD Pro
- Project Identification and Design
- Project Set Up
- Project Planning
- Project Implemention
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Control
- Projection Transition and Over to You!
Week 8 - 12
- Wrap Up