Focussing on relevant and practical topics, Humentum offers client workshops face-to-face and online. Our learning leads to results. Many clients find that workshops delivered at a time and place of their choosing, provide a cost-effective solution to their professional and organizational training needs.
Why client workshops?
Whilst we offer a wide range of courses through our global open workshop training program, we know that sometimes our standard courses or the training schedule or location do not fit your plans. For example:
- You wish to train a group of local partners together so that they receive the same important messages
- A team of colleagues all need the same course but want to attend together at a more convenient time and location
- You need a course which is specifically adapted to your NGO’s systems, procedures or working environment.
Our flagship courses include:
- FMD Pro (Online and F2F)
- Project Finance Essentials (F2F)
- Financial Management for Program Staff (F2F)
- Assessing Your Partners' Financial Health (Online and F2F)
- Planning for Financial Sustainability (F2F)
- Financial Management for USAID funding (Online and F2F)
- Project Management for Development Professionals (Online and F2F)
- Program Management for Development Professionals (Online)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Development for Professionals (Online)
HR and Learning
- Leadership Behaviour Flex (Online and F2F)
- Management Skills (Online and F2F)
- Training for Finance Trainers (F2F)
- Training of Trainers (F2F)
- Safeguarding & PSEAH (F2F)
Compliance and Risk
- USAID Rules & Regulations: Grants & Cooperative Agreements (F2F)
- USAID Rules & Regulations for Non-US NGOs (F2F)
- USAID Contract Management for NGOs (Online and F2F)
- USAID Procurement planning (Online and F2F)
- USAID Awards compliance for HR (F2F)
- USAID Contract Management (F2F)
- USAID Cost proposals (Budgets) (Online and F2F)
- USAID Proposal Development (Online and F2F)
- Subawards Management (Online and F2F)
- USAID Cost Principles (Online)
- Fighting Fraud in NGOs (Online and F2F)
- Fighting Fraud & Corruption in NGOs (F2F)
- Donor Fund Managements – Best Practices for Managing Donor funds (Online and F2F)
Our client workshops offer you flexibility of location, timing and course content and are great value for money.
How can we help?
We will discuss with you the purpose of the training and desired outcomes. You may decide that one of our current workshops is ideal --you just want it at a time and place better for you. Or, it may be that you would like us to adapt an existing course, or even write a brand-new course for you, to meet the identified training needs.
What does it cost?
We will provide you with a detailed budget breaking down all the costs involved for your selected event, including the facilitation fee, materials, and travel costs. For existing courses, we have a set course fee structure, for tailored courses, we calculate the course fee according to the course duration and time needed for tailoring the curriculum.
Humentum Standard and Sustaining Members receive a 10% discount on client workshops.
Where does Humentum offer in-house events?
We can run client workshops almost anywhere in the world. The only limiting factors are language and the safety and security of our trainers. We will discuss with you in detail when planning your event.
What languages do we speak?
All our open workshop courses are available in English and some are also available in French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic. Due to the highly participatory, interactive nature of our training, we do not offer our training with simultaneous translation.
What about follow-up support?
We can provide follow-up support to help your teams implement action plans. In addition, a few of our courses are supported with a learning retention program. Learn more about that here.
For more information, please contact our team at email@example.com.