Benefits and compensation consultant
Chemonics seeks a benefits and compensation consultant with recent demonstrated experience applying the United Nations Common System of Salaries, Allowances, and Benefits. The consultant will assist Chemonics in developing an allowances manual based on the United Nations Common System. The level of effort on this consultancy will be approximately 15 days. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Conduct desk research to identify allowances offered per the United Nations Common System; determine how, when, and to whom allowances are applied; and identify relevant resource material
- Draft an allowances manual, including for each allowance a definition, scope, determination of rate, and information sources. (If applicable, the manual shall also include information regarding commencement and termination. Complex allowances may also include “frequently asked questions” and example scenarios/calculations. Example manual to be provided, and additional drafts may be requested based on feedback provided by Chemonics.)
- Develop a system for tracking updates or changes made to the United Nations Common System so that Chemonics’ allowances manual may be updated to reflect them
- Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of four years of experience working with the United Nations Common System of Salaries, Allowances, and Benefits, preferably within the last six years
- Demonstrated experience developing manuals, processes, and procedures
- Excellent analytical, data analysis, and research skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Benefits and Compensation Consultant” in the subject line to UNbenefitscomp@chemonics.com no later than January 18, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf