IATI Data Publishing Flex
IATI Data Publishing Flex
Meet the IATI standards.
More and more donors are requiring their funded partners to publish data to the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI). Bringing together Bond’s expertise in IATI and Humentum’s experience in online learning, this 2-week online course supports you to publish to the IATI data standard.
An invaluable starting point for organisations who are new to IATI and AidStream.
Stephanie Schlipper, Transparency and Operations Manager, MannionDaniels
What will you learn?
By the end of the workshop, learners will be able to:
- Explain what IATI is and how it is used
- Understand the building blocks of IATI
- Use the IATI data standard to share information on your funding and projects/programs
- Understand how and why others use the data, including donors (donor requirements) and partner organizations
- Create an example IATI dataset using commonly used, free software such as AidStream
- Know how to manage risk and share sensitive data
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for:
- All persons coordinating or managing the IATI publishing in their organization; looking to enhance transparency; meet donor requirements for either grants or contracts.
- Organizations who are new to IATI
- Any staff who are new to IATI, where the organization is already using it.
If you’re still not sure if this workshop is right for you, feel free to contact us and we can help!
Alternative ‘Compliance and Risk’ Flex Workshops
Humentum offers several other Compliance and Risk Flex workshops that cover a range of topics.
Find out more about the following Flex Workshops:
- Best Practices for Managing Donor Funding Flex Workshop
- Is Your USAID Spending Allowable? Flex Workshop
- USAID Cost Proposal: How to Build the Budget Flex Workshop
Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE)
Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPEs) are not awarded at the end of this workshop.
Humentum’s self-directed and focused Flex workshops always put the learner first. You will have the opportunity to connect and engage with peers from around the world in a social network style environment, whilst working through a series of engaging videos, assignments and readings. You will have a dedicated, expert facilitator to guide you on your learning journey, and always ready to answer your specific questions to further enhance your learning.
How does a Flex workshop work?
The Flex workshop is open for a set number of weeks, and you can log-in at any time that suits you, and work at your own pace. Once online, you’ll find our Flex Workshop platform easy to navigate, with clear guides and instructions.
You’ll need to earn points for completing various tasks (such as watching videos, uploading assignments, and interacting with others). The more tasks you complete, the more points you’ll earn. The quicker you earn these points, the sooner you’ll be able to complete the workshop! We estimate this workshop requires 2 hours of learning time (spread over 5 modules), depending on your pace of learning, and previous experience.
Download the full workshop description and program guide.
In-house client workshops
All of our courses may be offered as in-house client workshops. Please click here for more info
Dates and registration
|Sep 02 - Sep 16, 2020||Online||English||Register|