Management Accounting for Non Governmental Organisations (referred to hereafter as 'Mango') supplies its Guide to financial management, including advice and resources, free of charge to not-for-profit organisations working in the relief and development sectors.
Mango does not claim that the Guide and resources will solve all accounts problems for all relief and development NGOs. But Mango believes that they provide useful building blocks that staff and trustees can adapt and use to meet their own needs.
Mango continually develops its materials and welcomes feedback on their use. If you have adapted or improved some parts of Mango’s materials then we would like to hear about it.
Terms and conditions
All materials supplied by Mango are subject to the following terms and conditions. This includes all guides, tools, manuals, any other documents available for download from this website and all advice provided on this website.
- All of Mango’s materials are provided according to these terms and conditions.
- BY USING Mango’s TOOLS AND/OR MATERIALS YOU ARE EXPLICITLY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Material is freely available to not-for-profit organisations, working in the development and humanitarian relief sectors.
- Users of Mango’s materials are invited to register their use with Mango.
- No onward sale of Mango’s materials is allowed, nor use of Mango’s tools and/or materials for any fee earning activity (including training), without Mango’s explicit and prior written authorisation.
- All onward use of Mango’s materials must continue to conform to these policies.
- Mango’s materials remain the intellectual property of Mango and Mango’s licensors.
- The information contained herein is correct at the date of publication, to the best of our knowledge; however, it may be subject to revision and may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn without notice.
- Amending, altering, renaming or using Mango’s materials for any purpose other than that for which they are intended is forbidden. You may not reproduce them without acknowledging the source, and repeating the copyright notice.
- All Mango’s materials are protected by copyright, and the copyright belongs to Mango and Mango’s licensors.
- These materials are made available in a spirit of co-operation across the development and humanitarian relief sectors. They offer information of a general nature only, which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. They are not offered as definitive or guaranteed solutions. Mango recommends seeking suitable professional advice for specific professional problems.
- Neither Mango nor any authors contributing to Mango’s materials accept liability for the accuracy or inaccuracy of any information contained therein.
- Neither Mango nor any authors contributing to Mango’s materials take any responsibility for the use of these tools and materials, nor for any confusion, difficulty or liability resulting therefrom.