This section of Mango's Guide to Financial Management for NGOs provides high quality tools and checklists, available for free to help NGO staff and trustees get to grips with financial management in practice.
Our tools are field tested, practical and easy to understand. They are written in plain English, avoiding jargon. They aim to de-mystify financial management and help build confidence as well as skills.
Tools and checklists for download
- 20 Questions to ask when revieiwing financial information
- Accountablity to beneficiaries checklist
- Anti bribery checklist (for private sector organisations from Transparency International)
- Anti Fraud & Bribery policy
- Funding grid (income allocation) tool
- Internal audit checklist
- Integration checklist (integrating financial management into programmes)
- Management meeting agenda
- Manager's checklist
- Minimum standards checklist
- Payroll spreadsheet
- Risk register
- Who does what in Grant management checklist